Detailed engineering Residual water treatment plant in Masaya (Nicaragua).
The TEE was designed for an average daily flow of 36,518.8 m3 / day of wastewater and for an organic load of 7.4 tons of BOD5 per day (treatment capacity needed for the year 2024).
The solution developed consists of the following basic stages of treatment:
- Arrival and pretreatment work. Well of thickness, roughing, roughing and degreasing and pumping
- Biological treatment
- UASB reactors
- Drip filters (bacterial beds)
- the Decanters
- Final pumping for Bosco Monge
- Eras of sludge drying
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Study of the current situation.
- Data collection, field work.
- Interference study existing facilities.
- Budget making.
- Preparation of the construction project.
- Advice to the public administration.
- Presentation of the project to the administration.