Preliminary Project Extension of the Albacete Wastewater Treatment Plant (Albacete).
- Proposed treatment: Secondary treatment with membrane bioreactors (MBR) of hollow fiber ultrafiltration.
- Sludge line: Daily flow current / future situation of primary sludge: 731/975 m3 / day. Daily flow of current situation / future biological sludge: 1,577 / 2,103 m3 / day.
- Biogas line: Expected biogas production current / future situation: 2,933 / 3,911 Nm3 / day
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Study of the current situation.
- Data collection, field work.
- Interference study of existing facilities
- Budget making.
- Preparation of the construction project.
- Advice to the public administration.
- Presentation of the project to the administration.