The Potable Water Treatment Plant of Pelayos de la Presa plans to provide services to the municipalities of Pelayos de la Presa, San Martin de Valdeiglesias, Rozas de Puerto Real, Cadalso de los Vidrios, Cenicientos.
- Average flow: 28,725 m³ / day
- Water line: arrival work with flow control and regulation system, sieving of 1 mm of raw water, raw water reservoir of 10,000 m³; chambers aeration and rapid and slow mixing of reagents; double stage ultrafiltration for solid retention from 0.04 microns. Membrane surface of 47,094 m² and 10,614 m² for First stage and second stage of UF respectively. Intermediate ozonation chamber; 4 active carbon filters with a filtering surface of 41.20 m².
- Sludge line: deposit of sludge homogenization, dehydration and hopper storage.
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Review of the construction project and issuance of the Preliminary Report on the Execution of the Works.
- Project Management of the works.
- Supervision and control of the execution of the works
- Health and safety coordination; approval of the Health and Safety Plan and monitoring of compliance.
- Environmental monitoring of the works.
- Drafting of the As Built project.