Elaboration of the technical profile and the technical file (constructive project) corresponding to the Rural Water and Sanitation project of 50 communities. The action includes household connections of drinking water and the UBS (Basic Sanitation Unit) system. It also includes everything related to training workshops for users such as the JASS (Sanitation Services Administration Board) and other public institutions (schools, health posts, district municipalities).
- Investment cost at the profile level: € 21,483,457.08
- Sanitation: € 8,870,101.79, Drinking water system: € 12,613,355.30,
- Supply pipes: € 4,501,184.89
- Population: 26,040 hab. / 6,127 homes
- Length of supply pipes: 367 Km
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Preparation of field work.
- Administrative procedures: obtaining the CIRA (Certificate of Non-Existence Archaeological Remains), ALA (Authorization of Study for the Water Resource), DIA (Declaration of Environmental Impact).
- Cabinet work:
- Study of alternatives: Technical, economic, social and environmental
- Technical profile (plans, spreadsheets, measurements, budgets, etc.) including modeling of supply networks.
- Technical File (construction project)
- Advice on public administration and presentation of the project to authorities and beneficiary population.
- Implementation of social training workshops.