Solid Waste Management Systems Development Program in Priority Areas of Puno, Piura, Ancash, Tumbes, Apurimac, Ica, Huanuco, Puerto Maldonado, San Martin, Junin, Lambayeque, Loreto, Ayacucho, Amazonas, Lima and Pasco.
The service contracted consists of the Consultancy to elaborate studies, technical files, technical specifications, design and implementation of plans, supervision of works, of the integral municipal solid waste management services in 23 locations.
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Public storage plan and sweeping routes with technical equipment specifications, conventional and selective collection plan and routes, for each of the Municipalities.
- Environmental Impact Study (EIA) of reuse and final disposal facilities (sanitary landfill), approved by the General Directorate of Environmental Health-DIGESA of the Ministry of Health.
- Technical specifications of vehicles and equipment of the reuse and final disposal facilities.
- Technical file of work for reuse facilities and final disposition approved by the respective Provincial Municipality with favorable prior opinion of DIGESA.
- Design and implementation of the technical, administrative and financial management of the Solid Waste Management Unit-URS of each municipality.
- Design and implementation of plans for the development of good environmental practices of the population.
- Preparation of bidding documents for works, goods and services.
- Supervision of the implementation of services, goods acquired and works.