Comprehensive projects for the concession delivery of the Project “Provision of Sanitation Services for the districts of Sur de Lima”. The performance includes the design of:Collection of seawater, intake pipeline, desalination plant and outfall. Drinking water network and drinking water distribution from reservoirs (reservoirs) to household connections.Wastewater treatment plants. Sewage network, pumping stations and home connections.
- High supply network: 15.76Km and reservoirs (9.896m³ and 201m³ HA).
- Drinking water network: 140km Ductile Cast Iron and PVC conduits diameters 90mm-800mm. 4830 domiciliary connections.
- Desalination by reverse osmosis: 21,600 m³ / day first stage flow and 34,560 m³ / day second stage. Water treated tank of 9,424.8 m³.
- Three water purification stations 15,552, 1,296 and 777 m³ / day.
- Sanitation network: 113Km collectors, 22 pumping stations, 130km driven collectors and 4960 household connections.
- Intake: 900m terrestrial HDPE DN1000 / Pipe jacked HA / 376m underwater section HDPE DN1000. Outfall 1,350m submarine section.
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Coordination of project work.
- Viability study.
- Preliminary design and engineering review.
- Topography, soil study, bathymetry,
- Geotechnics, seawater analytics, study of benthic communities
- Environmental impact evaluation.
- Financial and economic analysis
- Detailed engineering design.
- Drafting of the project.
- Delivery of the works to the client.