Decoupling of the current emissary of Ciudad Real in the section that suffered the collapse (PK 69- PK 81) with a new collector with better hydraulic characteristics than the existing one and capable of transporting future foreseeable flows so that it can work in an alternative way with the current outfall.
OPEN STREAM OUTFALL SECTION:
- Pipe of HA diameter 2800mm class C90: 448 m.
- Pipe of HA diameter 2800mm class C135: 286 m.
- Pipe of HA diameter 2800mm class C180: 252 m.
SECTION OF THE ISSUE IN MICROTUNNEL:
- Microtunnel with voussoirs DN2800mm: 1500m.
- Interior dimensions 14X19m and depth of 35m. Executed in 7 sections of 5m high with HA-30 sulphur-resistant concrete.
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Review of the construction project and issuance of the Preliminary Report on the Execution of the Works.
- Health and safety coordination. Approval of the Health and Safety Plan and monitoring of compliance.
- Environmental monitoring of the works.
- Supervision and control of the execution of the works.
- Drafting of the As Built project.