Extension of the treatment capacity from 138,240 m³ / day to 172,800 m³ / day. The actions to be carried out are divided:
- Adaptation of the water line (water inlet, mixing chambers with mechanical agitators, updating of flocculation, lamellar sedimentation, remodeling of the filters to allow washing with water-air, disinfection with chlorine gas).
- New sludge line: Homogenization tank (settling purges and dirty filter washing water), Thickening, Sludge dewatering and Storage of dehydrated sludge.
- Remodeling of the reactive building and improvement of the dosing systems.
- New office buildings both for the control of the Plant and for the General Administration of the supply system of the city of Villavicencio.
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Compilation of information and preparation of topographic survey field works.
- Analysis of Existing Information.
- Review of information about treatment systems.
- Feasibility studies and determination of the Optimal Treatment System.
- Elaboration of the Detail Engineering of the selected alternative.
- Preparation of the operation documents of the future facilities and Operation Manual of the Plant.
- Advice to the public administration.
- Presentation of the project before the authorities and beneficiary population.