Construction of a desalination plant with seawater collection, sifting, flotation, ultrafiltration, reverse osmosis (45%), remineralization and water transport collector to the copper mining company Spence.
- Guaranteed production flow: 69,120 m³ / day
- Flow design: 69,120 m³ / day
- Minimum flow: 23 040 m³ / day
- Salinity TDS input: 36,000-40,000mg / l
- Salinity TDS output: 3,000 mg / l
- Hardness as CaCO3: 50 mg / l
- Chloride output: 500 mg / l
- pH: 8.5
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Review of previous documentation.
- Data collection: raw water quality, drinking water consumption, demography, expected population growth, flow estimation, treatment needs, etc.
- Study of alternatives from the technical, economic, environmental and social point of view.
- Environment Effect investigation.
- Presentation of the project: Report and Annexes, Plans, Technical Specifications and Budget.